Are you a passionate Marketing Specialist? We’re looking forward to your application! Become one of us - one of the WaveMakers!
Making Waves is a full stack IT consultancy that creates digital industry leaders and helps them embrace digital transformation. Best described us a cross between a creative software house and an interactive agency, we design and develop a full range of digital services and solutions.
We have great track record of projects and clients in Scandinavia, and we are now planning to expand to the UK & Benelux markets. To be able to grow, we also need to expand our marketing and communication capabilities.
We are currently building our marketing plans and strategies for the next year, and welcome you to contribute with your experience and ideas.
As our Marketing Specialist, you will join our Sales & Marketing crew to build Making Waves' brand internationally and support our sales efforts with great marketing activities. An important part will be to grow our brand new website as a communication channel during 2010.
What is the role about? Duties include the following:
- Building inbound and outbound marketing strategies and plans to support lead acquisition in our international markets
- Responsibility for our website content development, including blog posts, case studies and other content elements
- Organising and coordinating efforts to prepare Making Waves participation in local events (UK, Benelux)
- Local presence at events to promote Making Waves
- Social media marketing (for example LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Cooperation with Content Services department on marketing activities
- Support joint marketing activities together with our technical and business partners
- Defining metrics and analysing results of marketing initiatives, including ROI
To do this, you need the following skills and experience:
- You are experienced in international B2B marketing for digital agencies like Making Waves
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in the field of digital marketing (with a proven track record)
- You speak English fluently (other languages will be an asset)
- You take ownership for tasks and marketing projects
- A positive attitude to problem solving
Anything else? It would be great if you also have:
- Experience in traffic data analysis & google analytics
- HubSpot experience
- Openness and eagerness to initiate direct contact (email, phone calls) with potential clients (leads) to organise company presentation (cold calling)
What about us? We offer:
- A company culture that supports innovation with freedom to implement your own ideas
- An amazing atmosphere with great people and plenty of opportunities to socialise
- Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks and attractive benefits
- An individual development plan and budget for training of your choice
- Possibility to work from home part of the week
- A well-stocked kitchen with bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cereal, coffee, tea and fresh fruit delivered every day
- In-house English and Polish lessons
- Social benefits (multisport card, life insurance, medical health care)
- A great office with air purifiers and bicycle stands, right in the city centre by the old town
More about us
You can dive deeper into Making Waves’ company culture at our career website. Still, the best thing is to contact us so that we can meet in person! 😊