IT Manager for NoA
Making Waves is an agency within The North Alliance. The North Alliance, NoA in short, is an international agency network with capabilities spanning business innovation, digital products and services, brand experiences and creative storytelling.
Who is NoA:
NoA’s more than 800 experts deliver a full toolbox that help our clients evolve and create sustainable growth. Within our network of 7 agencies in Stockholm we create new paths to growth, helping our
clients finding tomorrows revenue streams.
We are looking to hire:
We are now looking for a seasoned IT support engineer to manage our IT
infrastructure, services and devices. You will join us at the former power station, ”Tulestationen”, at Tulegatan 13 where all NoA agencies in Sweden are co-located with about 300 colleagues in total. You will help us develop and run our IT-support service including handling all daily tasks and processes in our office. Moreover, the role will entail collaboration with external vendors and IT personnel from other NoA locations in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Poland and
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Information security
- Conferencing equipment and meeting rooms
- Macs and Windows support
- Cloud based services such as Office 365 and Dropbox
- Asset- and license management
- Coordination of external IT-vendors
You have at least five years of experience from relevant areas within IT, preferably from a sizeable company.
- You are familiar with the typical agency-culture, and what kind of support works (and doesn't) in such an environment.
- This is a hands-on position; you have the skills and attitude to supportthat.
- You are analytical and structured.
- You are proactive and like to get things done.
- You have excellent communication skills, both Swedish and English.
- You have experience from handling of MacBooks (required), and Windows (preferred)
- You care about information security, and have a good understanding of basic concepts.
- You are a team player, and appreciate collaborating with others, both
internal and external.
Our current IT infrastructure:
- Across the companies in the group we use a variety of tools and services, where some of the major ones are Slack, Office 365, Dropbox and the Adobe suite. Most of the devices in our creative agencies are Macs, while our technical departments are also heavy on Windows PCs.
- For our local infrastructure, we use equipment from Aruba, Juniper and Palo Alto.